1.25 Button Template for an Easier Control
For hardware, a button can be said as an important matter to be known. It will influence the control of hardware, especially to maximize the use of it. Well, for some technicians, knowing about the 1.25 button template is important since they can make a different design for the button.
Have you found the problem of the on-off button because of the faded symbol?
Well, it is a common problem so the button template is needed. Through the button template, of course, you can make a new symbol for the kinds of a button. On another hand, you also could personalize the appearance of hardware to look more stunning.
Why is 1.25 Button Template Important?
As we have said before, a button template can be a helper when you want to renew the appearance of the button of some hardware. Well, the template is needed since it delivers a default scheme of the button.
The default scheme here is very helpful. You could get the template that you want and then edit it as the personalization of the button that you want to edit. It means you do not need to make it from a blank document. Of course, you can save your time to make it.
On another hand, the template also will ease you when you want to make a unique button detail. All templates are editable. You can apply some unusual design ideas there.
1.25 Button Template for Good Size Option
Of course, the button template comes with different sizes. Some size options can be a consideration when you want to make it. However, why 1.25 is a good size to be applied?
This size substantively is a common size to make some different buttons with different functions. It is a compact size for the button, which will help you to make a good button symbol in a maximal result.
On another hand, this size is also capable of many ideas of a button. It can be said that 1.25 is a universal size.
Tips to Make a Good 1.25 Button
When you want to make this idea of a button, these are some tips that you need to know. The first matter to be considered in making a good 1.25 button is its shape. Here, you need to make sure that you choose the right shape of the button.
In common, a button uses a circle shape. However, to have a unique and different appearance, choosing a different shape such as a square can be a good option.
On another hand, choose the right symbol of a button. For example, the on/off button uses IEC as its symbol. Substantively, choosing a symbol is free. The main point here is the symbol can represent the use of the button.
1.25 Button Template PSD Files
We have several samples of the 1.25 button template on this page. All templates are free to download and it is available on the PSD file extension. Of course, editing the template will be easier.
- 10+ Button Template Free PSD photoshop
- 5+ 2.5-Inch Button Template Free PSD photoshop
- 5+ 2.25-Inch Button Template PSD Design Sample
- 4+ Button Templates PSD Free
- 5+ 1.5-Inch Button Customizable PSD Templates
- 10+ Gift Voucher Template Free PSD photoshop
- 5+ 2-inch Button Template PSD Free Download
- 10+ 3-Month Calendar Templates PSD Free
- 5+ Circle Template PSD Design Sample
- 5+ Binder Spine Templates PSD Free
- 5+ 21st Birthday Shirt Ideas Free Templates in PSD
- 10+ 3-Fold Brochure Template PSD Free Download
- 5+ 4×6 Card Customizable PSD Templates
- 10+ Achievement Award Templates PSD Free
- 5+ 24×36 Poster Template PSD Free Download
- 10+ 4 X 6 Recipe Card Template PSD Free Download
- 5+ 9×12 Envelope Free Templates in PSD
- 10+ Web Banner Customizable PSD Design Templates